We offer tools and resources to help you advise your clients on the right KPIF plan, whether you're selling through Covered California or directly from Kaiser Permanente.
- Start by visiting Buykp.org, KP’s online quoting tool to compare On and Off Exchange plans, see if your client may be subsidy eligible, and get a fast quote.
- Once your client is ready to apply:
- Visit Covered California to submit your client’s On Exchange application, or
- Use the Sign Me Up (SMU) tool (kp.org/applyonline) to submit your client’s Off Exchange application.
- First-time users register here for a broker account.
- Sign in under your broker account, and from your dashboard you can create a new quote, create a personalized landing page (PURL) to send to your client to start the online application, or download a paper application if your client prefers to complete the application that way.
- By logging in to your dashboard and starting the application this way, your Kaiser Permanente agent number is automatically tied to the application and you are set up as the broker of record. You’ll also be notified when it’s time to attest to the application.
- The Sign Me Up (SMU) tool allows you to track your client’s application status for Off Exchange apps submitted through the site, giving you more visibility into the process.
- If your client prefers to complete a paper application you can fax or mail it to the address on the application.