Kaiser Permanente is excited to announce the opening of our Bowie Fairwood Medical Center, a new, state-of-the-art health care facility that will expand access to Kaiser Permanente’s nationally recognized, integrated quality care in Prince George’s county.
The new Bowie Fairwood medical facility offers:
- Virtual or onsite access to more than 1,700 Permanente physicians who are board-certified across 50 subspecialties including oncology, thoracic surgery, interventional radiology and more
- New technology for faster check-in, smoother patient handoffs between care departments, text alerts on wait times
- Exam rooms outfitted with the latest technology, such as chairs that can weigh patients when they sit and then recline into an exam table
- Building design for easy and efficient growth as the needs of patients change and number of patients grow
- Collaboration-focused workspaces allowing the care team to work together more efficiently
- Community-focused space such as walking paths, green space public transportation access and meeting rooms
- A focus on wellness – including two outdoor courtyards to relax, eat lunch or take a walk to the adjacent public park, and the Thrive Staircase, which wraps around the elevators to promote physical activity by encouraging staff, members and visitors to take the stairs and enjoy the view into the courtyard.
Make sure to share this with your clients and Kaiser Permanente members as part of our ongoing commitment to providing convenient and affordable quality care.
Please contact your Sales Executive or Account Management Representative with any questions.