- Sign and return to Kaiser Permanente of Colorado Appointment Paperwork
- You must have an active Colorado License or an active Colorado Non-Resident License. Please attach a copy of your license with your signed Appointment Paperwork.
- You must have $1M per occurrence and $1M aggregate limit errors and omissions insurance coverage. Please attach a copy with the signed Appointment Paperwork.
- We will appoint you or your agency a vendor number once you have booked your first piece of business with Kaiser Permanente of Colorado.
- You will also be assigned an Account Executive at the time you get appointed but should you need information about plans or plan designs, contact our Sales Department at 303-306-2727 for assistance.
- You may also sign up for direct deposit for broker commission disbursements, please contact the sales department for a direct deposit application.
Thank you again for your interest in Kaiser Permanente. We look forward to working with you.